Linzer Cookies with Raspberry Jam
© Nicole Branan | Image ID: 33-970
Full Size Image Dimensions: 4016 pixels by 6016 pixels
Recipe Notes: These Linzer cookies are a great snack or gift for any occasion from the Holiday season to Valentine's Day. You can get the recipe for the cookies here and then fill them with raspberry jam (recipe below).
Ginger Cardamom Raspberry Jam
(by Nicole Branan)
- 6 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Add frozen raspberries, sugar and cornstarch to a saucepan and start to cook on medium heat, stirring until everything is combined.
- Once the raspberries have thawed, add the ginger and the cardamom.
- Cook until the fruit is completely broken down and the jam thickened (about 10 minutes).
- Let cool.
Image Description and Keywords: An overhead view of three Linzer cookies with heart-shaped centers filled with raspberry jam. | fruit, filling, sandwich, sweet, dessert, food, vertical, marble, tile, powdered sugar, hearts, missing bite, Valentine’s Day, Valentine’s, stock food photo, stock food image, stock photography, food photography